TANYX Proeffect Pain Relief Device
- Regular price
- Rs. 2,499.00
- Regular price
- Sale price
- Rs. 2,499.00
- Unit price
In our hectic lifestyles, body aches, such as those in the muscles, bones, neck, and back, are inevitable, but we can choose how we deal with them. Tanyx is the ideal body pain relief machine for you if you fall into the category of people looking for a quicker and more effective way to cure body aches. It is a compact device that makes use of TENS. TENS is essentially (Transcutaneous Electrical Nerve Stimulation. Doctors and physiotherapists frequently employ this simple and non-invasive analgesic approach in the healthcare industry. A set of drug-free gel pads made of silica is provided with the device.
This entails directly stimulating the painful spot in order to change the pain signals that are sent to the brain and produce a pain-relieving experience. In other words, it employs carefully controlled electrical stimulation that, when applied to the skin, prevents the CNS from receiving pain signals ( Central Nervous System ). Clinical trials conducted in Brazil and internationally have demonstrated the safety of Tanyx. Leading health organizations like the US FDA, ANVISA Brazil, CE, and UL have given their approval to this body pain relief device. Tanyx is a drug-free medication, so you can take it as often as you need to without worrying about adverse effects.
Tanyx can help in
Joint Pains , Osteoarthritis , Bursitis , Displacements and Sprains.
Chronic , Acute Pain relief and Symptomatic treatment
Pain in the body and lower extremities
Visceral Abdominal Pain
Menstrual Cramps (Dysmenorrhea)
Back and Sciatic Nerve Pains
2. It's a non-addictive way
3. This body pain relief method is drug-free
4. There are no side effects from the treatment
5. It's simple to Self-Apply
6. There is just no chance of an overdose.
7. The equipment is fairly priced
8. After use, the gadget can be discarded.
9. Non addictive
How to use Tanyx
- To start, thoroughly clean the skin's application area to remove all excess debris and oil. Then, let the area dry.
- Remove and throw the Electrode Gel Pad Sticker before turning the device ON.
- Attach a gel pad to each of the TANYX's electrodes.
- Ensure the TANYX sticks to the skin by applying it to the chosen place.
- Press the button and hold it until the indicator light begins to flicker, then select the intensity (Low, Medium, or High) (High).
- OFF: Hold the button down while pressing it until the indicator light stops blinking
- Remove this body pain relief machine from your skin
- Finally, put each gel pad with the Reusable Gel Pad Sticker (Protection) that you reserved onto the surface.
How to use this product in 3 simple steps
Apply Gel Pads
Put on the pain area
Sit Back and Relax
1. What is Tanyx?
2. What are the restricted areas of using tanyx ?
• To open wounds
• Over irritated skin
• To the forehead and face
• Patient carrying metal prosthesis
• Over the carotid artery (side region of the neck).
• In body parts with metal prostheses.
• By patients whose pain etiology is unknown.
• In patient bearing pacemaker or defibrillator.
• Simultaneously with high frequency surgical devices.
• During pregnancy (the safety of electrical stimulation in pregnant women is not established).
• In painful conditions caused by: appendicitis, gastralgia (stomach pain), hepatitis, etc.
3. Is the device disposable ?
4. What makes tanyx different from the other tens products ?
5. Is it safe to use by children?
Hear From Our Experts
Dr. Ravi Shankar
Tanyx is acarefully designed device for all chronic/muscle pain issues which is certifiedby the leading health agencies. I will definitely recommend Tanyx to everyoneundergoing pain.
Dr. Jatin Ahuja
Tanyx is apowerful device for people with mild to severe pain issues. It acts as a goodsupplement to my existing treatment for patients. Definitely a worthy product.
Dr. Shailja, Physiotherapist
Tanyx is apromising product for all body pain relief needs. Tens, a globally renowned technologyis recommended by doctors. Tanyx help people to have a session anytime,anywhere.
Dr. Aparna, Gynaecologist
I ampractising gynaecologist for past 11 years. I highly recommend Tanyx formenstruation cramps. It is clinically proven with international certifications. It helps people to get reliefnaturally.